Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 106
Information assembled by former Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport Director Iray LeDoux in his efforts to write a complete history of the directors of the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport. Most of the materials assembled are copies of originals except the publications and photographs. There are two thumb drives. Materials are in good condition and good order.
Small Collection of Baton Rouge High School memorabilia from the mid 1960’s belonging to Tom Airhart.
This collection has six separate series: Artists, Correspondence and Contracts, Blues Week, and Business Activities, Realia, and Track Masters. Artists are organized into individual folders. Contracts and correspondence series is organized chronologically as is the Blues Week Series. The Business activity series is separated by business ventures and also contains some issues of the Gris Gris magazine.
The collection contains a small amount of administrative records, newsletters, photographs and catalogs from the annual exhibitions, some of which include inviations.
Lists and registration cards of burials in the Magnolia Cemetery, Baton Rouge Louisiana. Part of survey conducted in 1964. Other more recent entrants registered by BREC. Survey for map of cemetery.
The collection consists of convention materials and administrative information for the Baton Rouge Chapter
The collection consists of yearbooks, scrapbooks, programs, pictures, newsclippings and some minutes.
The materials in this collection represent the activities of the Philistoria Club of Baton Rouge. This collection contains minutes, committee records, yearbooks, ephemera from the club’s activities, and scrapbooks detailing the clubs activities for certain years. There are four series within the collection: memorabilia, scrapbooks, yearbooks, and minutes.
This collection contains scrapbooks, newsletters, membership information and other ephemera related to the Red Stick Smocking and Fine Needle Arts (Smocking Arts Guild of America).
This collections contains textiles that were used by students and faculty at Redemptorist High School.
This collection reflects the activities of the Sherwood Forest Garden Club. While there were several chapters of this group, most of the materials in this collection are of the club at large.
There are two separate categories of materials, Louisiana School for the Deaf and Baker High School.
The collection contains 4 distinct costumes and accoutrement.
Small collection consisting of letters to the WIBR Radio Station including “Meet Your Neighbor” submissions, ephemera from WIBR. There are three folders and tapes of the show, family events, and local advertisements.
Collection contains the financial and business records of the Historic Highland Cemetery Foundation which is a subsect of the Historic Louisiana Foundation.
Collection contains memorabilia of Huey P. Long and his assassination
Materials reflecting activities in Miss Baton Rouge Pageant, Baton Rouge Junior Chamber of Commerce, Baton Rouge Little Theater Cercle du Matin and other social organizations. Newspaper clippings, original photographs, realia, ephemera. Programs, newsletters.
- Clubs 8
- Baton Rouge (La.) 7
- Mardi Gras 5
- Balls (Parties) 4
- Textiles 4
- Women 3
- Women--Societies and clubs 3
- African American churches 2
- African Americans 2
- Baton Rouge (La.) -- History 2
- Baton Rouge (La.) -- Politics and government 2
- Baton Rouge (La.) -- Social life and customs--20th century 2
- Civil rights movements 2
- Costume design 2
- East Baton Rouge Parish Public Schools (East Baton Rouge Parish, La.) 2
- Gardening 2
- Genealogy & local history 2
- Governors 2
- Music 2
- Radio 2 ∧ less
- East Baton Rouge Parish Library 2
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.) 2
- 19th Judicial District Court 1
- Abe Felix 1
- Airhart, Tom 1
- Altrusa Club 1
- Alumni from the University High School class of 1938 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial Commission 1
- Arts and Humanities Council of Greater Baton Rouge 1
- Association of Talent Development (1943-present) 1
- BRASS 1
- Barron, Ida Mae 1
- Baton Rouge Area Chamber of Commerce 1
- Baton Rouge Area Convention and Visitors Bureau 1
- Baton Rouge Garden Club 1
- Baton Rouge Green (Firm) 1
- Baton Rouge Junior Chamber of Commerce 1
- Baton Rouge Little Theater 1
- Baton Rouge Music Club (1911-present) 1
- Bienville House Center for Peace and Justice 1 ∧ less