Bienville House Center for Peace and Justice Records
- Bienville House Center for Peace and Justice (Organization)
Biographical / Historical
In 1978 the Center for Disarmament Education was formed in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Projects included involvement in a variety of peace and justice topics including, but not limited to nuclear disarmament, world hunger, abolition of the death penalty, apartheid, and environmental issues.
The Wade Mackie Peacemaking award was given annually.
Language of Materials
BRS R9 8.5
- Bienville House Center for Peace and Justice Records
- In Progress
- Emily Ward
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note